Sunday, September 18, 2011

Polish Props: China Glaze Reggae To Riches

Here's another Polish Props post!  The purpose of these posts is to feature colors that don't get nearly enough of the attention that they deserve.  Today's Polish Props shade is China Glaze Reggae To Riches.

This polish blew my socks off.  I mean that literally - behold my dumb feet!

Indoors with flash.

Indoors without flash.  You can really see the blue flicker on my big toe in this picture.  I can't believe it remains stunning even in dim lighting.

I never intended to feature my dumb feet in any of my swatches when I created this blog.  However, this was the first time I tried Reggae To Riches and I loved it so much that I just had to share it with you.  This color is really unique.  I guess I would describe it as a bright fuchsia with a blurple duochrome.  It's so awesome - I mean a purpley-pink that flickers blue???  YES PLEASE.



I'm ashamed that I didn't stumble upon this beautiful color sooner.  We could've had so many good times together!  Seriously, if you like purples, pinks, and blue duochromes individually, you NEED to have this polish in your life.  There's nothing like it in the polish world!

No comments:

Post a Comment