Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Pretty Serious!

Pretty Serious is officially 1 year old, and what a year it's been!  So many gorgeous colors have been bestowed upon the world thanks to Kaz.  To celebrate this birthday, Pretty Serious released a glitter bomb of color called Daphne's Birthday Party.  I layered it over Rescue Beauty Lounge Cuprum since that was the mani I was rocking.  It turned out great, I really like the combination! 



I loves me some rainbow glitter.  This is 2 coats of Daphne's Birthday Party, so it has decent coverage.  I'm really happy with the Pretty Serious brand - there are a variety of fantastic colors and the formula isn't troublesome at all.  Thank you Kaz for unleashing one of the best brands of nail polish for us polish addicts, and congratulations on your first successful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment